DeathOfSalt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathOfSalt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Force Blader Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Force Blader Guide Empty
PostSubject: Force Blader Guide   Force Blader Guide EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 am

First things first...
This is my original guide that I made myself with some information i got from other sources and experience i had..

In other words, this is NOT A COPY-PASTE GUIDE!!! Except the Equipments and Stat Build Section of this guide...

Okay, i have seen a lot of posts concerning about FB builds...
So i have decided to make this guide, this will be short and understandable for all....

Stats
(IMG:https://2img.net/h/i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302/terrysman/FBstat.jpg)
Always follow your Growth till lvl 60 since FB is a hybrid class, the three stats namely Str, Int, and Dex would be equal then follow the stat requirements of your equipments. You should put more in dex for more defense rate and attack rate and also for attack...

Notice from the table, Str gives 0.24 attack than Dex. But it doesn't mean you'll go for a Str build...
Going for Str build would have consequences... (You'll have low defense rate and attack rate)

(Dex does more good for FBs in terms of Attack rate and Defense rate)

My suggested stats:
Best known stat build
Str: 283
Int: 227
Dex: Put the rest to dex.

According from the source this stat build allows us to wear complete Osmium Armorset/Battleset/Martialset/Terragrace +7, Redos/Osm Blade +7 and Topaz/Lapis Crystal +7 with maximum bonus gain from DEX.

*I followed this stat build before and all i can say is that it has the highest benefits because of the bonus gain from dex...*

Mithril stats:
Str: 310 or 340 (If your going for mithril blade)
Int : 310
Rest to dex....
To wear +7 slotted Mithril Battleset/Blade/Katana/Orb/Crystal....
You end up with this build at your high levels since Mithril equips gives higher defense and defense rate when +6 or above..

Types of FBs:
- Battle / Normal FBs

This is the standard type for Force Bladers. Battlesuits has a balance amount of Defense and Defense rate meaning it's in between Armor suits and martial suits. This build perfectly fits FBs in both PvP and PvE.

- Heavy FBs

This is a pvp type for Force Bladers who wears armor suits. For those who are pvp oriented, go for this build because it has higher defense than battle suits which is helpful in pvp but has less defense rate which is needed for pve but the defense can cover it. Do this once you finish the lvl60 rank up quest since it's the last growth..* Follow the Force Shielder stats *

If you got +slotted Terragrace set then go wear it!!! Because Terragrace has better defense and defense rate than Osmium Armor set...But only for pve, cuz it's less convenient than osmium since 2slot osmium serves better than terragrace(mostly 1slot) in pvp unless you got yourself a 2slot Terragrace that would be ok...

EoG +7

For me EoF+7 looks even nicer...
(IMG:http://images.mmosite.com/cabal/guides/volunteer/arshesnei/12088_cb16.jpg)

Though most ppl tends to get Terragrace just for the looks.... Since many would stick to Osmium then straight to Mithril....

About Forcium/ Mithril battle set, you can get this at you higher levels because it gives higher def and def rate perfect for PvE...

Equipments

Concerning on weapons, you can use katanas or blades it depends on you which you like better. You can also use Crystals rather than orbs because it has more attack than orbs *follow the Force Shielder stats*

Still the same old thing, Crit/Amp/Hp [Once you entered Tierra Gloriosa, your MAX HP will increase by 500% (no effect on normal potions) and Damage increase by 400%]. Gears preferably (armourset/battleset/terragrace +6/7):

* 2 ring of luck+2/1 RoL +2 and 1 crit ring+2
* Amulet of Battler (remember HP it gives X5) / Amulet of Pain+4 or above
* Double Slotted Deathblow Helm Full Crit Damage
* Double Slotted Crit Damage Osmium (or higher) Blade / Lapis (or higher) Crystal (Deathblow if possible)
* Amp/HP Double Slotted Suit (Crafted Will or Amp if possible)
* HP Double Slotted Boots (Crafted Will if possible) or Amp+HP boots (rare)
* Gloves crafted amp slot anything or Amp(rare)
* 2 Vital Earrings/Earring of Guard+2 or above
* 2 Bracelet of Fighters +2 or above
* Epaulette of Fighter +6 or above
* Astral Board / Bike if possible

For PvE, its recommended to get vamp items... or wear Force Absorb amulets/rings..

If your going Mithril/Forcium Equips, you may get yourself a Dual amp/will equips..(Suit, gloves and boots)
Considering if you can afford it or better yet you can get it as a drop...

Note:
Crit rate inc and sword amp is a random item option drop which is sometimes/most of the times found in dungeons.. Your lucky if you do find one...

Final Skill build
Sword skills:
Dash lvl9
Fade Step lvl9
Illusion stab lvl20
Infernal Stigma lvl18
Dance of Ruin lvl20
Abyssal Crystal lvl9/20
Force Impact lvl20
Force Slash lvl20 (pvp and pve)
Force Assault lvl20 (pvp)
Infernal Impact lvl9/lvl20 "At higher levels 140+, you have a choice to max out this skill"
Assassinate lvl9/12
Force Kick lvl9/20
Impact stab lvl9/20

Magic skills:
Earth Guard lvl20
Lightning Blade lvl20
Ice Blade lvl20 (Get this if your already/close to becoming Class Rank 15)
Fire Blade lvl20 (Get this if your already/close to becoming Class Rank 18)
Aqua Vitality lvl20
Wind Movement lvl20
Stone cannon lvl 20 (for Bm1)
Aqua cannon lvl 20(for Bm1)
Lightning cannon lvl20(for Bm1)
Wind cannon lvl15 (for Bm1)* You need some extra points for other debuffs*
Resist Intention lvl9 (This is a pvp only buff, leave it to lvl9 because only the duration increase not it's effect.)
Enervation *max*(Use against bosses/mobs and it is also useful in luring, but it doesn't work against players)
Execration *lvl18 or max*(Well 18+secs is enough but it won't work against BL & WA with instant immunity)
Lower Defense lvl20 (You may get this in your early levels but remove once you reach 100+)
Hard Luck lvl20
Darkness lvl12
Field of Enervation (max)
Mana Freeze (max)
Field of Execration lvl20(15secs is enough)

At high levels, (140 & 170) get all three blade enchants *Fire,Ice and Lightning*..Since you can stack them at this level..

Don't be in a rush in getting the other two blades(fire and ice) you need the extra points for your other buffs/debuffs...

If your lacking in skill points you may get some from your cannons, or from Lower defense(we got enervation/FoEnervation anyway :p), or also from Resist Intention(kinda useless in my opinion)...

Upgrade Skills:
Vitality Mastery
Offensive sense
Impact Control
Damage Absorb
Sixth Sense
Reflex or Defensive Sense
*For the two builds for FBs it's recommended to use Reflex but if your a pvp oriented type go with defensive sense*

Skill grinding
Due to the New Skill Rank System implemented in the Lord of War Patch, it is not possible to get Dual Transcender at a low level.

The New Skill Rank System is as follows:
* Requirement for each rank: In order to rank up to the next skill rank level you will be required to meet the below Character and Battle Style level:

For example: Your character is lvl39 and Rank 4 is only able to rank up to Regular Rank. In order to get Expert Rank you have to be lvl 40 and Rank 5 for you to be able to proceed.

For more info refer here...:Lord Of War Features

The Change Force (sword to magic & magic to sword) Upgrade skill has been removed. It is now possible for you to be able to gain both sword and magic skill points through using skills either if its sword or magic. This way it would be faster...

Skill Grinding Tips:
The old punching method is now ineffective but it still can be used when your are AFKing..
The Fastest way to skill grind is to combo!!! Use three lvl 5 novice magic skills (magic arrow, aqua arror, fire arrow) then go comboing to mobs which has high hp or defense...With full adept items, you can gain 1 point for both sword and magic per 5mins if you combo non-stop and with premium and without premium about more or less 10mins. At lvls 30-40 you are able to use Adept items..

If you got premium service, it would be better or at least Blessing Beads Skill Exp...

Start Skill Grinding as soon as you go up a rank so that you'll be able to right away level to a new skill rank.
Do some quests in between so that you can earn some money to buy those skills, you may also skill grind while doing quests especially Dungeon Quests with a Time Limit.

Honor Info
Now your able to go forward to increase you Honor Rank to 20.
Achieving Honor Rank 11 - 20 you are given special stats and status.
Refer to this link : Extended Title System

Combos

Must have debuffs for PvE:
Enervation
Hard Luck
Lower Defense(use for luring)*optional*
Field of Enervation
Field of Execration

PvE:
Infernal Stigma(18)>Assassinate(9)>Infernal Impact(9) *Thats it, short aint it?.. but it's quite useful especially when your surrounded by mobs, stunning them a lot giving you time to hp pot or to escape* And you may add Force Impact if you want to deal more damage...

Note:
Infernal Stigma is your only stun skill and it is also your ONLY LIFE SAVER!!.....

Boss Combo...
Assassinate(9)>Infernal Impact(9)>Rising Shot(20)>Dance of Ruin(20)>Abbysal Crystal(20)
This combo is all about dps and down... Since there are bosses from lvl120+ dungeons that are immune to stun..
So you need something to hasten,take down and also deal maximum damage... This + excellent amp and crit damage inc. items you can defeat any boss faster and more efficient...

Note:
This combo is mostly used for FBs whose level are 120+...

Stun Lock Combo....
Cabal FB Stunlock Combo

PvP

Must have debuffs for pvp:
Execration
Hard Luck
Darkness
Field of Enervation
Field of Execration
Mana Freeze(Mostly used as a last resort)

H2H pvp:
"Infinite DoT Assassination Combo"
Force Assault>Force Slash>Assassinate>Infernal Impact>Force Assault>Assassinate>DoR/Abbysal> Infernal Impact ...

This combo enables you to spam Assassinate 3 to 4 times and cast DoT skills at a faster rate in one combo..
if you find it hard, practice at dummies or ask someone to have a friendly match to test it... Ideal for level 130 and below...

"DPS combo"
Force kick>Force Assault>Force Slash>Impact Stab>Assassinate >Force Assault>Infernal Impact>Impact stab>Assassinate...

or
Force kick>Assassinate>Force Assault>Force Slash>Impact Stab>Abbysal Crystal>Infernal Impact>Assassinate...(use this against Bladers or other Force Bladers)

This combo utilizes Infernal Impact at lvl20 as a finisher and Impact Stab as a filler.

You might notice Infernal Stigma aint included it's becuase of it's slow DPS and i remember from my experience your opponent can't be stunned if he uses combo...
Back to top Go down
https://deathofsalt.board-directory.net

Force Blader Guide
Page 1 of 1